Sunday, September 20, 2009

12 frames of heaven...

The midnight blue sky was clear and unevenly sprinkled with bright, little, twinkling stars. It was my first time to see a shooting star in my entire life. The feeling was surreal. I felt like being hypnotized by that tinyball of fire traveling rapidly in the sky evident by its mid-length, flaming tail-end.

It just happened so fast it didn't last for even a second, maybe just 12 frames of a second or less.It vanished in just a blink of an eye. Even so, that enticing wonder of nature left me a very overwhelming feeling. I think I held my breath for ling then I was lost in sighs. It was really unexplainable. And for a minute, my eyes were nailed to that spot where that nomadic star fragment manifested itself. My feet was glued strongly to where I'm standing. Carefully absorbing that feeling of enchantment and all.

I am trying to picture that shooting star in my mind vividly. For I am not certain if I could see one again in this lifetime. I want to save even the littlest remnant of that magical moment in my memory which I wasn't able to capture in my camera phone.

Overjoyed, I relay that experience to my mom and kuya. My kuya said that I should get some sleep. It's good as saying that he didn't believe my story. My mom, on the other hand, jokingly said that I should thank her for asking me to close our the door in the rooftop.

Even before I go to bed, I keep on yhinking out loud that I couldn't believe what had just happened and I was extremely happy. My mom asked me why I seem to have so much fun. I said: "Why shouldn't I? I've already seen a shooting stareven before I die."

In case you're wondering, I have also made a wish on that shooting star although I wouldn't tell you about that anymore.

It's a secret.

2 comments:

Bryst said...

Hi, you're actually working on Eliot Kid (season 2) ?

Cheers

gothicbetchai said...

No, but I did worked on Eliot Season 1 as a flash animator, though. =^_^=