After a successful debut last May with their first single, Fire, and a ground-breaking collaboration with their Sunbae in YG Entertainment in the digital single, Lollipop for LG Cyon Lollipop Commercial on March also this year, 2NE1 composed of CL (Lee Chae Rin), Minzy, Bom Park and the Philippines' very own "krung-krung", Sandara "Dara" Park, has finally released their new single following the group's popularity not just in South Korea but across the world who are into KPop music.The carrier single of 2NE1 The 1st Mini Album, which is set to be released officially on the 8th of July, compared to "Fire" that sounds rebellious and feisty, "I Don't Care" is an R&B pop number with a reggae melody with medium tempo written and composed by Kush and Teddy from YG Entertainment.
The release of "I Don't Care" coincides with "Fire" being hailed as Number 1 in MYX Daily Top Ten last night on MYX, the one and only music video channel in the Philippines beating David Archuleta's "Touch My Hand", which has been reigning for 15 weeks in the top spot.
As far as I know, "Fire" is the first and only Korean song which has made it to the top spot in all of the MYX Charts history. Furthermore, 2NE1 is the first Korean or KPop group who reigned supreme in MYX.
Really, 2NE1 is really making history.

Track listing: -
1) Fire (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
1) Fire (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
2) I Don’t Care (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY, KUSH)
3) In the Club (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY, KUSH)
4) Let’s Go Party (Lyrics: Masta Wu, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
5) Pretty Boy (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
6) Stay Together (Lyrics: KUSH / Composition, Arrangement: KUSH, Choi Gyu Sung)
7) Lollipop (Bonus Track) (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
6) Stay Together (Lyrics: KUSH / Composition, Arrangement: KUSH, Choi Gyu Sung)
7) Lollipop (Bonus Track) (Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: TEDDY)
.:": 2NE1 :":.
LYRICS
[CL]
Hey, playboy
It's about time
And your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls, you know
Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care
That's the only way you boys learn
[Minzy]
Ni otgise mudeun ripseutigeun naneun jeoldaero yongseomotae
Maeil harue susipbeon kkeoyeoinnuen haendeupon
Byeonhaji anheulgeotman gata oh oh
[Dara]
Geujeo chinguraneun sumanheun yeojachingu
Nal ttokgachi saenggakhajima, I won't let it fly
Ije Nimamdaerohae nan miryoehaneul beorillae
Hanttae jeongmal saranghaenneunde oh oh
[CL]
Gakkeumssik sure chwihae jeonhwalgeoreo
Jiguemeun saebyeok daseossiban
Neon tto dareun yeojaui ireumeul bulleo no no
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
[Minzy]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
Dareun yeojadeurui darireul humchyeoboneun
Niga neomuneomu hansimhae
Maeil ppaenonneun keopeulling na mollae han sogaeting
Deoisang motchameulgeotgata oh oh oh
[Dara]
Neon jeoldae aniraneun sumanheun naui chingu
Neon neukdaeran chingu deulkkaji tailleotjiman
Charari holgabunhae neoege nan gwabunhae
Nae sarangira mideonneunde oh oh
[CL]
Oneuldo bappeudago malhaneun neo
Hiksina jeonhwahaebwatjiman
Yeoksi dwisseon yeoja useumsoriga deullyeo oh no
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
[Dara]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I dont care
[Minzy]
Nan neottaeme ulmyeo jisaedeon bameul gioeokhae, boy
Deo huheuhal neol saenggakhani mami swiwonne, boy
Nal nochigin akkapgo gatgien sisihajanni
Isseulttae jalhajineo wae ijewa maedallini
[CL]
Sogajun geojitmalmanhaedo subaekbeon
Oneul ihuro nan namnja ullineun bad girl
Ijen nenmul hanbangul eobsi neol biuseo
Sarangiran geim sok loser
Mereupkkurko jabeul su inni eujyo
Anim nun dangjang kkeojyeo
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
You know, I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
__________
ENGLISH TRANSLATION
credits to: znalb1389
[CL]
Hey, playboy
It's about time
And your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls, you know
Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care
That's the only way you boys learn
[Minzy]
I can't ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar
Everyday, your phone's always off
It doesn't seem like you're going to change oh oh
[Dara]
All those girlfriends you call friends
Don't think of me in the same way as them, I won't let it fly
From now on, do as you want, I'm going to stop caring
For some time I really loved you but oh
[CL]
Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it's 5:30 am
Again you say another girl's name no no
Now clap your hands to this
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what you're doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on don't come to me and cry, and cling on
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
[Minzy]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
[Minzy]
Stealing glances at other girl's legs
You're so so hopeless
Everyday you take off your couple ring, and secretly go on a blind date
I don't think that I'll be able to take it anymore oh oh oh
[Dara]
My friends say that you're not really worth it
You even went to your wolf-like friends for advice but
I'd rather keep it simple, I'm too good for you
I believed you were my love but oh oh
[CL]
Today you said you were busy, I tried phoning you but
As expected, in the background I heard a girl's laugh oh no no
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what youre doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on don't come to me and cry, and cling on
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
[Dara]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I dont care
[Minzy]
Because of you, I remember crying till dawn, boy
I regret every time I think about you when my heart was too easy, huh boy?
I'm too good to throw away and too boring to have
You should've treated me better when we were together
Why are you clinging to me now
[CL]
You fooled me with your lies hundreds of times
From today on, I'll be a bad girl who make guys cry
Now without a single tear, I'll laugh at you
Loser who's inside a game called love
Get on your knees and take me back
If not, get out of my sight right now
Now clap your hands to this
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what you're doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on dont come to me and cry, and cling on
You know, I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
___________
I Don't Care - 2NE1
(FAN MV with Lyrics and English Translation)
Hey, playboy
It's about time
And your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls, you know
Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care
That's the only way you boys learn
[Minzy]
Ni otgise mudeun ripseutigeun naneun jeoldaero yongseomotae
Maeil harue susipbeon kkeoyeoinnuen haendeupon
Byeonhaji anheulgeotman gata oh oh
[Dara]
Geujeo chinguraneun sumanheun yeojachingu
Nal ttokgachi saenggakhajima, I won't let it fly
Ije Nimamdaerohae nan miryoehaneul beorillae
Hanttae jeongmal saranghaenneunde oh oh
[CL]
Gakkeumssik sure chwihae jeonhwalgeoreo
Jiguemeun saebyeok daseossiban
Neon tto dareun yeojaui ireumeul bulleo no no
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
[Minzy]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
Dareun yeojadeurui darireul humchyeoboneun
Niga neomuneomu hansimhae
Maeil ppaenonneun keopeulling na mollae han sogaeting
Deoisang motchameulgeotgata oh oh oh
[Dara]
Neon jeoldae aniraneun sumanheun naui chingu
Neon neukdaeran chingu deulkkaji tailleotjiman
Charari holgabunhae neoege nan gwabunhae
Nae sarangira mideonneunde oh oh
[CL]
Oneuldo bappeudago malhaneun neo
Hiksina jeonhwahaebwatjiman
Yeoksi dwisseon yeoja useumsoriga deullyeo oh no
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
[Dara]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I dont care
[Minzy]
Nan neottaeme ulmyeo jisaedeon bameul gioeokhae, boy
Deo huheuhal neol saenggakhani mami swiwonne, boy
Nal nochigin akkapgo gatgien sisihajanni
Isseulttae jalhajineo wae ijewa maedallini
[CL]
Sogajun geojitmalmanhaedo subaekbeon
Oneul ihuro nan namnja ullineun bad girl
Ijen nenmul hanbangul eobsi neol biuseo
Sarangiran geim sok loser
Mereupkkurko jabeul su inni eujyo
Anim nun dangjang kkeojyeo
[Bom]
I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
You know, I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
__________
ENGLISH TRANSLATION
credits to: znalb1389
[CL]
Hey, playboy
It's about time
And your time's up
I had to do this one for my girls, you know
Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care
That's the only way you boys learn
[Minzy]
I can't ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar
Everyday, your phone's always off
It doesn't seem like you're going to change oh oh
[Dara]
All those girlfriends you call friends
Don't think of me in the same way as them, I won't let it fly
From now on, do as you want, I'm going to stop caring
For some time I really loved you but oh
[CL]
Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it's 5:30 am
Again you say another girl's name no no
Now clap your hands to this
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what you're doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on don't come to me and cry, and cling on
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
[Minzy]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
[Minzy]
Stealing glances at other girl's legs
You're so so hopeless
Everyday you take off your couple ring, and secretly go on a blind date
I don't think that I'll be able to take it anymore oh oh oh
[Dara]
My friends say that you're not really worth it
You even went to your wolf-like friends for advice but
I'd rather keep it simple, I'm too good for you
I believed you were my love but oh oh
[CL]
Today you said you were busy, I tried phoning you but
As expected, in the background I heard a girl's laugh oh no no
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what youre doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on don't come to me and cry, and cling on
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
[Dara]
Cause I don't care e e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e e
Boy, I dont care
[Minzy]
Because of you, I remember crying till dawn, boy
I regret every time I think about you when my heart was too easy, huh boy?
I'm too good to throw away and too boring to have
You should've treated me better when we were together
Why are you clinging to me now
[CL]
You fooled me with your lies hundreds of times
From today on, I'll be a bad girl who make guys cry
Now without a single tear, I'll laugh at you
Loser who's inside a game called love
Get on your knees and take me back
If not, get out of my sight right now
Now clap your hands to this
[Bom]
I don't care, I'll stop caring about what you're doing wherever you are
From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way
From now on dont come to me and cry, and cling on
You know, I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Cause I don't care e e e e e
I don't care e e e e e
Boy, I don't care
___________
I Don't Care - 2NE1
(FAN MV with Lyrics and English Translation)
Below is the FAN MV that I made for "I Don't Care." I don't have much photos of the girls so some of the pictures in the video were kinda repeated. Anyway, I don't think it matters much because the important thing here is the song itself along with its lyrics and translation.The photos and music used in making of this video were copyrighted to its respective owners. This is for fans' entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3mcAXvxA0




No comments:
Post a Comment